My Blog List

  • Anak - ODah seminggu jadi mak. Macam2 perasaan dapat rasa. Aku bersalin 17 Mac 2013 jam 2017. Seorang baby perempuan 3.47kg keluar dari rahim aku. Papa dia kasik ...
    13 years ago

January 22, 2010

Every Time We Touch - Cascada

reporter sheilasherimamohdsabri at 10:43

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive

Coz everytime we touch, I get this feeling
And everytime we kiss, I swear I can fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
Need you by my side
Coz everytime we touch, I feel this static
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go
Want you in my life

Your arms are my castle , your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times
We've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall

Coz everytime we touch, I got this feeling
And everytime we kiss , I swear I can fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last
Need you by my side
Coz everytime we touch, I feel this static
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go
Want you in my life

Coz everytime we touch, I get this feeling
And everytime we kiss , I swear I can fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last
Need you by my side
Coz everytime we touch, I feel this static
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go
Want you in my life

Coz everytime we touch, I get this feeling
And everytime we kiss, I swear I can fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last
Need you by my side




p.s:Really wish you're beside me right now
p.s.s:Tuhan, lapangkan waktunya weekend ini :P





Every Time We Touch - Cascada


I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive

Coz everytime we touch, I get this feeling
And everytime we kiss, I swear I can fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
Need you by my side
Coz everytime we touch, I feel this static
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go
Want you in my life

Your arms are my castle , your heart is my sky
They wipe away tears that I cry
The good and the bad times
We've been through them all
You make me rise when I fall

Coz everytime we touch, I got this feeling
And everytime we kiss , I swear I can fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last
Need you by my side
Coz everytime we touch, I feel this static
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go
Want you in my life

Coz everytime we touch, I get this feeling
And everytime we kiss , I swear I can fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last
Need you by my side
Coz everytime we touch, I feel this static
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go
Want you in my life

Coz everytime we touch, I get this feeling
And everytime we kiss, I swear I can fly
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last
Need you by my side




p.s:Really wish you're beside me right now
p.s.s:Tuhan, lapangkan waktunya weekend ini :P





 

colors Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez